This Peanut Butter Cup Oreo Ice Cream Pie has all our favorites ingredients including Peanut Butter Cups and Oreos.
This Peanut Butter Cup Oreo Ice Cream Pie is super easy to make and so worth it. I used Hiland Dairy Vanilla Ice Cream to make this yummy treat.
I have been making this Oreo Ice Cream Pie for over 25 years. The recipe is super easy. You just mix crushed Oreo’s with Vanilla Ice Cream. I top it with Cool Whip and freeze it in an Oreo Pie Crust. This time, I decided to make my own Oreo Crust. I crushed Oreo’s with the Oreo filling. I mixed the crushed Oreos up with a little butter and baked the crust until it was slightly crunchy. Next, I mixed the crushed Oreos with the vanilla ice cream, but this time I added 8-ounce bag of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Minis. They are unwrapped mini peanut butter cups which make them easy to use. I topped the ice cream mixture with Cool Whip and froze this delightful treat. My family acted like it was the best thing they had ever had and it was oh so simple to make.
Hiland Dairy Ice Cream was used in this Peanut Butter Cup Oreo Ice Cream Pie. It was a perfect match for me to help promote Hiland Dairy because I have always used their products. I was excited when they offered me free products to try in recipes. Yes, Hiland Dairy gave me products to use in this recipe. However, the opinions expressed are my own. Hiland Dairy is farmer-owned. They make delicious tasting products which are free of artificial growth hormones. Using no hormones is important to me which is why I love using their dairy products.
If you live in Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma and Arkansas, you are probably already familiar with Hiland Dairy. Did you know they not only make milk, cheese, ice cream, half & half, heavy cream, butter, buttermilk, dips, and yogurt, but they also distribute fresh fruit juices, Red Diamond Teas, almond milk, and soy milk?
For more information about Hiland Dairy, like them on Facebook for special deals and announcements, and follow,
Peanut Butter Cup Oreo Ice Cream Pie
- OREO PIE CRUST:
- 30 Oreo's chocolate creamed filled, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- PEANUT BUTTER CUP OREO ICE CREAM PIE FILLING:
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream incredibly soft
- 20 Oreo's crushed for the filling (I used a large Family size bag of Oreo's. It has 50 Oreos in it.)
- 8- ounce bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Minis - They are Unwrapped Mini Cups.
- OREO CRUST:
- Crush 30 Chocolate Oreos in a large ziplock bag.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt four tablespoons of butter.
- Add the crushed Oreo's and mix well with the butter.
- Add this Oreo mixture to a DEEP DISH pie plate.
- Pat the Oreo's up to the side of the pie plate.
- Bake 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Allow this crust to COMPLETELY cool.
- PEANUT BUTTER CUP OREO ICE CREAM PIE:
- In a large bowl, mix the softened vanilla ice cream, 20 additional crushed Oreo's, and the peanut butter cups.
- Place the bowl back into the freezer. Allow it to firm back up where it is not runny.
- If the pie crust is not cool or the ice cream is not firm, it will run over the edges of the pie.
- Spoon the ice cream mixture in the deep dish Oreo pie crust.
- Freeze until firm.
- Top with Cool Whip and place it back into the freezer.
- Serve with Chocolate Sauce drizzled on it.
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.