This Pizza Pasta Salad is a family favorite and kid-friendly recipe. It is perfect for a quick and easy weekday meal.
If you are in a hurry to prepare dinner, you can whip up this Pizza Pasta Salad in minutes and your family will love it. This salad is full of flavor and tastes like pepperoni pizza.
I added a video and a printable recipe to this post at the bottom of the page. Be sure to check out this Pizza Pasta Salad made with my favorite Italian Dressing instead of Marinara. I use a bottled dressing which makes it quick and easy to make too.
To make this pizza pasta salad, you will need:
- 16-ounces of Rotini, cooked
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 6-ounces Canadian Bacon, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 5-ounces Pepperoni Minis
- ½ small green bell pepper, diced
- One cup chopped Cherry Tomatoes
- One tablespoon Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza Pasta Magic (or your favorite Italian seasoning blend)
- 16 ounces of Spaghetti sauce or Marinara
Prepare This Pizza Pasta Salad A Head Of Time
I make ahead of time a lot of kid-friendly pasta salads. See more pasta recipes at the bottom of this post. They are perfect warm or cold and can be made ahead of time.
My boys including my husband love this pasta salad straight out of the refrigerator. If you are like me and enjoy everything warm, simply toss it into the microwave. Preparing this pizza pasta salad ahead means it is ready when your family needs to eat. You know the ingredients you are using in this pizza pasta salad. As a result, it is better for you than fast food.
Use Mini Pepperoni
When making any pasta using pepperoni, I like to use the mini pepperoni. Because mini pepperonis do not stick together, they are perfect for this salad. Even better, you do not have to cut the minis into bite-size pieces. My local grocery store was out of mini pepperoni. For this pizza pasta salad, I used regular size pepperoni. Most noteworthy, cut the larger pepperoni into quarters if you choose to use them.
Pizza Pasta Salad With Marinara
- 16- ounces of Rotini cooked
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 6- ounces Canadian Bacon chopped into bite-size pieces
- 5- ounces Pepperoni Minis
- ½ small green bell pepper diced
- One cup chopped Cherry Tomatoes
- One tablespoon Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza Pasta Magic or your favorite Italian seasoning
- 16 ounces of Spaghetti sauce
- Begin by Cooking the Rotini according to the package and drain.
- Next, in a large bowl, add the Rotini, cheese, pepperoni, and Canadian Bacon.
- Dice the bell pepper tiny.
- Next, Add the bell pepper and tomatoes to the salad.
- Add more flavor with the Italian seasoning.
- Last, toss everything together with the Spaghetti sauce.
- You can warm the Spaghetti sauce before adding it to the pasta if you prefer. If your pasta is hot and your Spaghetti Sauce is at room temperature, it works well.
- In conclusion, you can serve at room temperature or after you refrigerate it.
Other Pasta Salads Recipe Ideas For A Dinner
- SAUSAGE PEPPERONI PIZZA SLIDERS
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- TORTELLINI PASTA SALAD WITH CHICKEN
- CAYENNE RANCH CHICKEN PASTA SALAD
- LAYERED SLOW COOKER LASAGNA
- BBQ BACON RANCH CHICKEN PASTA
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.