Prepare this kid-friendly quick and easy Pizza Pasta Salad recipe in minutes. It is the answer to “What am I going to fix for dinner?”
What is in this Fantastic Pasta Salad?
Pizza Pasta Salad includes Rotini, Italian Dressing, pepperoni, Canadain Bacon. Plus, I added bell pepper, Mozzarella cheese, and Italian season. It has all the flavors of a pizza.
Pasta Feeds A Crowd And Is Inexpensive
This pizza pasta salad is perfect for lunch or a quick and easy dinner. It is also ideal for potlucks, picnics, and pool parties. This salad generally feeds around ten to twelve. You can easily double this recipe to feed a crowd. Because the main ingredient is pasta, it is relatively inexpensive.
Prepare This Pizza Pasta Salad Ahead Of Time
During the summer, I prepare a lot of pasta recipes. Because they are easy to make and delicious, we have pasta several times a week. Pasta salads are a favorite pasta dish for several reasons. They are not only quick and easy but delicious warm or cold. Noteworthy, you can prepare an easy pasta salad ahead of time. Have this pizza pasta salad ready in the refrigerator for your family to enjoy anytime.
Other Ingredients To Try In this Pizza Pasta Salad
- Black Olives
- Red Onion
- Fresh Basil
Use Mini Pepperoni in this Pizza Pasta Salad
When making any pasta using pepperoni, I like to use the mini pepperoni. Because mini pepperonis do not stick together, they are great for this salad. Even better, you do not have to cut the minis into bite-size pieces. My local grocery store was out of mini pepperoni. For this pizza pasta salad, I used regular size pepperoni. I simply cut the large pepperoni into quarters.
How Early Can You Prepare This Pizza Pasta Salad?
This pasta salad can be fixed ahead of time, which makes it convenient for serving guests or taking to an event. But, if you make this pasta salad too early, it may become soggy. You can make this pizza pasta salad a couple of days in advance. I usually make it the night before or the day I plan on serving it.
Rotini pasta has curves and grooves in each piece of pasta. The sauce, especially oil-based sauces like on this Pizza Pasta Salad made with Italian dressing, can hide or sticks to the pasta better than other kinds of pasta. It is also bite-size, which is what you need in a pasta salad.
Second Step: Chop Vegetables
Dice the bell pepper in tiny pieces. No one likes to get a large bell pepper in their mouth. The smaller you chop them, the better.
Third Step: Toss your Salad
Pizza Pasta Salad Quick and Easy
- 16 ounces Rotini cooked
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 6 ounces Canadian Bacon chopped into bite-size pieces
- 5 ounces Pepperoni Use Minis
- 1/2 bell pepper diced
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes halfed
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning Paul Prudhomme's Pizza Pasta Magic or your favorite Italian seasoning
- 1 cup Italian Dressing
- First of all, Cook the Rotini according to the package and drain.
- Next, in a large bowl, add the Rotini, cheese, pepperoni, and Canadian Bacon.
- Dice the bell pepper very small.
- Add the bell pepper and tomatoes to the salad.
- Add more flavor with the Italian seasoning.
- Last, toss everything together with Italian Dressing.
- Serve at room temperature or after you refrigerate it.
Other Terrific Pasta Salads You May Enjoy
- The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
- Taco Pasta Salad
- BLT PASTA SALAD
- Summer Veggie Pasta Salad
- Avocado-Cilantro Pasta Salad
- HAWAIIAN MACARONI SALAD
- PASTA SALAD TO GET EXCITED ABOUT CHICKEN BACON RANCH
- SPICE UP YOUR LIFE! CAYENNE RANCH CHICKEN PASTA SALAD
- BEST TASTING MACARONI SALAD