Busy Moms, I know you do not have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. This delicious easy Pizza Pasta Salad is the answer to the question “What am I going to fix for dinner?”
This post includes the recipe and a video to teach you how to make this terrific Pizza Pasta Salad.
Prepare This Pizza Pasta Salad Ahead Of Time
During the summer I prepare a lot of pasta recipes. Because they are easy to make and delicious, we have pasta several times a week. Pasta salads are a favorite pasta dish for several reasons. They are not only quick and easy but delicious warm or cold. Noteworthy, you can prepare an easy pasta salad ahead of time. Certainly, place this pizza pasta salad in the refrigerator for your family to enjoy anytime.
What is in this Fantastic Pizza Pasta Salad?
Pizza Pasta Salad includes Rotini, Italian Dressing, pepperoni, Canadain Bacon. It also includes bell pepper, Mozzarella cheese, and Italian season. This pizza pasta salad has all the flavors of a pizza.
Pasta Feeds A Crowd And Is Inexpensive
This pizza pasta salad is perfect for lunch or a quick and easy dinner. It is also terrific for potlucks, picnics, and pool parties. This salad generally feeds around twelve. You can easily double this recipe to feed a crowd. Because the main ingredient is pasta, it is relatively inexpensive.
Olive Garden Italian Dressing
Certainly, you can use your favorite bottle of Italian dressing. If you make Italian dressing from scratch, use it in this recipe. I use Olive Garden Italian Dressing. It is my families favorite Italian dressing. Noteworthy, my local Walmart carries it.
Use Mini Pepperoni
When making any pasta using pepperoni, I like to use the mini pepperoni. Because mini pepperonis do not stick together, they are great for this salad. Even better, you do not have to cut the minis into bite-size pieces. My local grocery store was out of mini pepperoni. For this pizza pasta salad, I used regular size pepperoni. I simply cut the larger pepperoni into quarters.
YOU CAN MAKE THIS FANTASTIC PIZZA PASTA SALAD QUICK
- 16- ounces of Rotini cooked
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 6- ounces Canadian Bacon chopped into bite-size pieces
- 5- ounces Pepperoni Minis
- 1/2 small green bell pepper diced
- One cup chopped Cherry Tomatoes
- One tablespoon Paul Prudhomme's Pizza Pasta Magic or your favorite Italian seasoning
- 1 - 16 bottle of Italian Dressing
- First of all, Cook the Rotini according to the package and drain.
- Next, in a large bowl, add the Rotini, cheese, pepperoni, and Canadian Bacon.
- Dice the bell pepper very small.
- Add the bell pepper and tomatoes to the salad.
- Add more flavor with the Italian seasoning.
- Last, toss everything together with Italian Dressing.
- Serve at room temperature or after you refrigerate it.
Other Terrific Pasta Salads You May Enjoy
- The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
- Taco Pasta Salad
- BLT PASTA SALAD
- Summer Veggie Pasta Salad
- Avocado-Cilantro Pasta Salad
- HAWAIIAN MACARONI SALAD
- PASTA SALAD TO GET EXCITED ABOUT CHICKEN BACON RANCH
- SPICE UP YOUR LIFE! CAYENNE RANCH CHICKEN PASTA SALAD
- BEST TASTING MACARONI SALAD
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.