Instant Pot – Pressure Cooker Cheesy Macaroni Recipe is quick and easy to make. It is the perfect weekday meal, especially for kids and grandchildren.
What Is In This Pressure Cooker Macaroni Pasta?
To make this Macaroni pasta, you will need; onion, Macaroni pasta, Spaghetti sauce, chicken broth, and granulated garlic. You will also need Italian seasoning, Italian ground sausage, Mozzarella cheese, optional red pepper flakes.
If you do not have an Instant Pot – Pressure Cooker, NO WORRIES!
You can see my Skillet Macaroni Pasta here.
For Your Convenience, Below Are The Products Used In This Post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
PRESSURE COOKER CHEESY MACARONI
Instant Pot - Pressure Cooker Cheesy Macaroni Recipe is quick and easy to make. It is the perfect weekday meal, especially for kids and grandchildren.
- With the pressure cooker mode on Browning, cook the ground sausage.
- Add the diced onion, Spaghetti sauce, Macaroni pasta, chicken broth.
- Italian seasoning, granulated garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook on high pressure for four minutes.
- Slowly release the pressure and remove the lid.
- Stir in the Mozzarella cheese until melted.
Try These Easy Pressure Cooker Recipes Too
Have a Fabulous Week!
Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.