Instant Pot – Pressure Cooker Cheesy Macaroni Recipe is quick and easy to make. It is the perfect weekday meal, especially for kids and grandchildren.
- 1 pound ground sausage, cooked (Italian works great)
- One small onion, diced tiny
- 3 cups Spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces Macaroni pasta, uncooked
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Two teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Two teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- With the pressure cooker mode on Browning, cook the ground sausage.
- Add the diced onion, Spaghetti sauce, Macaroni pasta, chicken broth.
- Italian seasoning, granulated garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook on high pressure for four minutes.
- Slowly release the pressure and remove the lid.
- Stir in the Mozzarella cheese until melted.