Ultimate creamy, delicious macaroni and cheese in four minutes with your Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker.
No need to precook the macaroni with this pressure cooker macaroni and cheese. You just dump everything in your pressure cooker and set it to high pressure for four minutes. When you open the lid, you get creamy, flavorful fantastic Macaroni and Cheese.
What will you need to make this pressure cooker macaroni and cheese?
You will need a 6 quart pressure cooker, one pound dry macaroni, butter, eggs, evaporated milk, milk, cheddar cheese soup, sharp cheddar cheese, Gruyere cheese, salt, pepper, garlic, and dry mustard.
I have a six-quart electric pressure cooker that I dug out of my closet. Recently, I have fallen in love with it so much that it now lives on my kitchen counter. If you enjoy using your Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker, be sure to like my Pinterest board for my favorite pressure cooker recipes.
Combine the cheese soup, evaporated milk, and milk in your pressure cooker. Slightly beat your eggs and add them to the pressure cooker. Stir in melted butter, salt, pepper, garlic, and dry mustard.
Add one pound dry macaroni and mix well.
Lock the lid on the pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
After four minutes, place a towel over the pressure cooker release button and release the pressure.
Fifth Step: Stir In The Cheeses
Open the lid, and stir in all the cheese until melted and creamy.
Hack: No-Stick Grated Cheese
Spray the cheese grater with cooking spray. It will keep the cheese from sticking to the grater.
For Your Convenience, Below Are The Products Used In This Post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
- Cuisinart CPC-600 6 Quart 1000 Watt Electric Pressure Cooker (Stainless Steel)
- Pressure Cooker Perfection: 100 Foolproof Recipes That Will Change the Way You Cook
- Stainless Steel X-Large Serving Spoons, Serving Utensil, Buffet & Banquet Style Serving Spoons-(2 Spoons)
- (2 Packs) DOWAN 2-1/2 Quart Porcelain Serving Bowls – Salad/Pasta Bowl Set, White, Stackable
PRESSURE COOKER MAC AND CHEESE
- 1 pound dry macaroni – this is about 4 cups dry I used penne pasta because it is what I had on hand. I typically use macaroni noodles.
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Two eggs beaten
- 12 ounce can evaporate milk
- 10 3/4 ounce can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups grated Gruyère cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt pepper, granulated garlic, and dry mustard
- Combine the cheese soup, evaporated milk, and milk in your pressure cooker.
- Slightly beat your eggs and add them to the pressure cooker.
- Stir in melted butter, salt, pepper, garlic, and dry mustard.
- Add one pound dry macaroni and mix well.
- Lock the lid on the pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- After four minutes, place a towel over the pressure cooker release button and release the pressure.
- Open the lid, and stir in all the cheese until melted.
Try These Easy Pressure Cooker Recipes Too
Click here to follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread on Facebook. It’s is a great place to ask questions and see what is new on my blog.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #recipesforourdailybread so I can see all the amazing you make from my blog.
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.