Are you planning any gathering this fall? If so, you have to try this Pumpkin Pie Dip?
This pumpkin pie dip is easy to make and perfect for fall. I am going to show you how to make it.
A Quick And Easy Way To Eat Pumpkin Pie
This Pumpkin Pie Dip tastes exactly like pumpkin pie especially if you use graham crackers or gingersnaps to dip into it. I have made this dip several times as a light dessert after dinner. I always need a little something sweet after a meal but do not need a huge piece of cake, pie, or ice cream. A few bites of this pumpkin pie dip satisfies my craving for a delicious dessert. I could also see serving this pumpkin pie dip when having a fall party or football game. You could serve it as a sweet appetizer before the meal or as a delicious dessert after the meal. Your guests will love it.
Easy Steps To Making This Pumpkin Pie Dip
You will love how easy this pumpkin pie dip is to make. You simply start blending cream cheese, heavy cream, and confectioners sugar until light and creamy.
Add Your Fall Seasonings
Next, you add the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and pumpkin pie spice. I folded in some toffee for a little texture and added surprise.
Refrigerate Until Ready To Serve
If you have any pumpkin left over from your fall baking, this is the perfect recipe to use it. If you need a recommendation for another easy and delicious pumpkin pie dessert, see my Pumpkin Ginger Snap Crunch Cake. It is made using a cake mix.Print
- 1 -8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- One teaspoon ground cinnamon
- One teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- bag Health Toffee Bits
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, heavy and confectioner’s sugar until light and creamy.
- Add in the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in the toffee bits.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers, gingersnaps, apples, pretzels, and more.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with graham crackers, , apples, pretzels, and more.
Thank you for visiting! Download 50 Southern Side Dishes
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.