Do you need a Quick & Easy over the top Pumpkin treat? Try this Pumpkin Pie Ginger Snap Milkshake.
PUMPKIN PIE GINGER SNAP MILKSHAKE
It only takes minutes to make this dessert, and you will have the BEST Fall treat. I picked up a small 5 x 7 magazine filled with Pumpkin Recipes from the grocery store line the other day. This all Pumpkin cookbook is by PilCookbooks and is loaded with everything pumpkin. I first flip the page open to the full-length picture of the Pumpkin Pie Milk Shake and could not stop thinking about it. So, I tried it. I left out the graham crackers and added Ginger Snaps, a little brown sugar, and some pumpkin pie spice. I LOVED IT! To be fair to the recipe in PilCookbooks, it called for a cup of canned pumpkin pie mix. I am not even sure what that is. I had a can of 100% pure pumpkin on hand and used it. This Pumpkin Pie Ginger Snap Milkshake is truly a yummy Fall treat.Print
Pumpkin Pie Ginger Snap MilkShake
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 – 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk (this will depend on how hard or soft your ice cream is.)
- 1/2 can canned pumpkin
- One teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Two tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Two tablespoons sugar
- 10 Ginger Snaps (INCLUDES 2 Ginger Snaps to top the milkshake)
- Add the ice cream, milk, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar to the blender and mix well.
- Add 8 Ginger Snap cookies and pulse until they are small pieces.
- With an electric mixer, beat the Whipping cream with two tablespoons of sugar until thick.
- Top the milkshake with the fresh whipping cream and a couple of Ginger Snaps.
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.