Do you need a Quick & Easy over the top Pumpkin treat? Try this Pumpkin Pie Ginger Snap Milkshake.
PUMPKIN PIE GINGER SNAP MILKSHAKE
It only takes minutes to make this dessert, and you will have the BEST Fall treat. I picked up a small 5 x 7 magazine filled with Pumpkin Recipes from the grocery store line the other day. This all Pumpkin cookbook is by PilCookbooks and is loaded with everything pumpkin. I first flip the page open to the full-length picture of the Pumpkin Pie Milk Shake and could not stop thinking about it. So, I tried it. I left out the graham crackers and added Ginger Snaps, a little brown sugar, and some pumpkin pie spice. I LOVED IT! To be fair to the recipe in PilCookbooks, it called for a cup of canned pumpkin pie mix. I am not even sure what that is. I had a can of 100% pure pumpkin on hand and used it. This Pumpkin Pie Ginger Snap Milkshake is truly a yummy Fall treat.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more).
Please see my disclosure.
The following items were used to make this recipe.
- Libbey 3722 Governor Clinton 16 Ounce Smoothie Glass – 6 / CS
- Anchor Hocking Soda Glass, Set of 12
- Libbey 6-Piece Fountain Shoppe Classic Ice Cream Soda Glass, 12-Ounce, Clear
Pumpkin Pie Ginger Snap MilkShake
- 1 – 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk this will depend on how hard or soft your ice cream is.
- 1/2 can canned pumpkin
- One teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Two tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Two tablespoons sugar
- 10 Ginger Snaps INCLUDES 2 Ginger Snaps to top the milkshake
- Add the ice cream, milk, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar to the blender and mix well.
- Add 8 Ginger Snap cookies and pulse until they are small pieces.
- With an electric mixer, beat the Whipping cream with two tablespoons of sugar until thick.
- Top the milkshake with the fresh whipping cream and a couple of Ginger Snaps.
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.