Do not wait to try this Pumpkin Pie Granola this fall.
This pumpkin pie granola is loaded with oats, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, honey, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and pecans. It has lots of crunches, great pumpkin flavor, and healthy too.
Are you crazy about fall and everything made with pumpkin-like me? I had to try making some pumpkin pie granola. I took a Cinnamon Almond Granola recipe and changed it up. To change this recipe up, I added plenty of fall flavors with pumpkin and pumpkin spice. I also added pumpkin seeds and pecans for lots of crunches.
Enjoy This Pumpkin Pie Granola So Many Ways
This Pumpkin Pie Granola is my new favorite fall treat. It is perfect as a bowl of cereal in the morning, on top of some yogurt, on ice cream, or as a snack. I find myself snacking on it all day. Recently, I made this pumpkin pie granola three times in less than two weeks. It is so delicious I could not stop eating it. Each time, I increased the pumpkin pie spice until I found the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor. The crunch of the oats, pecans, pumpkin seeds along with the flavor kept me addicted. Do not wait to try this healthy breakfast or snack, bake this Granola soon.
If You Love Pumpkin, You Have To Try This Granola.
Recently, I made this granola three times in less than two weeks. It is so delicious I could not stop eating it. Each time, I increased the pumpkin pie spice until I found the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor. The crunch of the oats, pecans, pumpkin seeds along with the flavor kept me addicted. Do not wait to try this healthy breakfast or snack.
Other Pumpkin Recipes You Should Try
- BEST PUMPKIN BREAD
- PUMPKIN PIE DIP
- NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE
- PUMPKIN PIE GINGER SNAP MILKSHAKE
- PUMPKIN BREAD WITH PRALINE SAUCE
- PERFECT PUMPKIN SPICE PANCAKES
- PUMPKIN GINGER SNAP CRUNCH CAKE
Pumpkin Spice Granola
- In a large bowl, combine oats, pecans, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds.
- In a separate bowl, stir together honey, melted butter, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour the honey mixture over the oats mixture.
- Mix until well blended.
- Spread mixture evenly between 2 – 15′ x 10′ pans
- Bake uncovered at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir well.
- Repeat this three more times. 1 hour 20 min minutes total
- Cook until lightly toasted and golden. The mixture will become crunchy as it cools.
- Cool completely and store in airtight container. Makes 16 servings.
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.