This is hands down one of the best Lasagna’s I have ever had and it is all made quick & easy in one skillet.
One-pot skillet recipes are my go-to recipes. Because you can have dinner on the table fast with one dish one-skillet recipes, I blog about them often. When you are busy with kids, grandchildren, work and more, that leaves little time to spend in the kitchen. By preparing a skillet recipe, you can have dinner on the table in thirty minutes.
Easy Skillet Recipes
If you are like most families leading super busy lives, you probably rely a lot on fast food or pizza delivery for dinner. You already know eating this way is unhealthy and can get expensive but you have little energy and no time to prepare a meal. Many people give up on ever having a sit-down home-cooked meal with their families around a table.
You do not have to have a gourmet kitchen, lots of money nor tons of time to accomplish a homemade meal with your family. Easy skillet recipes are perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
One Dish recipes require less cleanup since everything including the pasta and a vegetable is cooked in the same skillet or pot. And… Who does not LOVE pasta? It is perfect for any age. It is also perfect for a crowd because pasta is inexpensive.
- 50 ONE-DISH DINNERS
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Skillet
- SCALLOPED POTATOES AND HAM
- BBQ SKILLET CHICKEN BREAST
- 4 INGREDIENT SKILLET PESTO CHICKEN BREAST
If you love Lasagna, you will love this quick and easy skillet lasagna. I am going to teach you how to make this easy Skillet Lasagna meal. With Classic flavors and cheesy layers, you will never go wrong preparing this Skillet Lasagna.
What will you need to make this Skillet Lasagna?
This One Skillet Lasagna includes all the ingredients of a layered lasagna baked in the oven including Italian ground sausage, onion, spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, garlic, lasagna noodles, fresh spinach, Ricotta Cheese, Mozzarella cheese. And Parmesan cheese. All of these ingredients together make a delicious easy skillet Lasagna.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more).
Please see my disclosure.
- Gotham Steel 10-Piece Kitchen Set with Non-Stick Ti-Ceramic Coating
- Read my post about Gotham Steel.
QUICK EASY SKILLET LASAGNA
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1 onion large onion finely chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1-24- ounce containers spaghetti sauce
- 2 teapoons Italian seasoning I use Paul Prudhomme's Pizza Pasta Magic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 12 ounces dried lasagna noodles broken into 1-inch pieces – bite size
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups Ricotta Cheese OR small curd cottage cheese
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- Parmesan Cheese sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top when serving.
- IN A EXTRA LARGE SKILLET OR DUTCH OVEN, Cook ground sausage
- Add garlic, red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning and cook for a minute.
- Next, pour in the chicken broth and spaghetti sauce
- Break the lasagna noodles 1- inch pieces add them to the skillet
- Add two handfuls of fresh spinach.
- Next, Cook down until most of the liquid is gone and the noodles are done.
- Dollop spoonfuls of Ricotta cheese over the pasta.
- Add the Mozzarella cheese over the top of everything.
- Cover and simmer for five minutes.
- Last, When serving sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
- SLOW COOKER LASAGNA SOUP
- SKILLET CHICKEN PESTO PIZZA
- ITALIAN ZUCCHINI BOATS KETO
- SEMI-HOMEMADE ITALIAN SPAGHETTI MEATBALLS
- ITALIAN CHEESY MACARONI PASTA
- ITALIAN PASTA BAKE DROP BISCUITS
- SLOW COOKER ITALIAN SAUSAGE GREEN BEANS POTATOES
- PIZZA CHICKEN BREAST
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.