Thank you for stopping by to see this scrumptious Blackened Chicken Berry Salad.
If you looking for a quick, easy, delicious, and healthy Chicken Berry salad, you have landed on a great post.
What is in this salad?
This Blackened Chicken Raspberry Salad includes blackened chicken, blackberries, raspberries, tomatoes, walnuts, sunflower seeds, boiled eggs, blue cheese, and lettuce. It is a wonderful sweet and salty combination. This salad is kicked up even more with my Cayenne Ranch Dressing. You could also use your favorite Vinaigrette which would go well. If you do not like Ranch or Cayenne Ranch, Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette is delicious with this salad too.
I was tired of eating bland salads when ordering one with chicken from restaurants. I decided to make this kicked up Blackened Chicken Berry Salad at home. My Cayenne Ranch Dressing is also kicked up and goes perfectly with the berries for a sweet and spicy treat. The goat cheese is smooth and creamy which is nice in this salad. The walnuts and sunflower seeds add a wonderful crunch and texture that I love. Overall, this Blackened Chicken Berry Salad is one of my favorites.
Health Benefits of Berries
Berries are so good for you. Colorful berries are high in antioxidants and polyphenols, which help fight chronic disease and cancer. See here for more health benefits
If you enjoy salads, try my Blackened Chicken Strawberry Spinach one.
- 1 small chicken breast blackened, cooked, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 cup mixed baby salad greens
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup bite size tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoon Feta cheese
- 1 boiled egg, sliced
- Cut the raw chicken into bite size pieces. Season it well with blackening and saute it in a hot skillet.
- Layer the lettuce, tomatoes, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and Feta cheese.
- Add fresh ground pepper.
- Add the chicken and sliced boiled egg.
- Fresh raspberries, blackberries or both.
- Serve with your favorite dressing.
- See recipe in post for my Cayenne Ranch dressing which goes great with this blackened chicken strawberry salad.
Your Turn: What restaurant serves your favorite salad? What is your favorite salad to prepare at home?
50 EASY RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.