Do you need a great idea for Pizza Night or a party? Make it exciting with Sausage, Pepperoni Pizza Sliders.
You will find a video in this post to show you how easy these Pizza Sliders are to prepare.
What is in these Pizza Sliders?
You can whip up these pizza sliders quick and easy with a pack of Hawaiian dinner rolls, ground sausage, pepperoni, Italian seasoning, Jar of Spaghetti sauce, and Mozzarella cheese.
A cheerful heart is good medicine
I know you must be feeling the stress of the Christmas season. Before we talk about these amazing pizza sliders, I wanted to try to bring a smile to your face. “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.“ Since I am a Southern who was born, raised and currently live in the south, I wanted to explain some of our sayings. For a full list of the things we say, visit my travel blog at Our American Travels here.
Going to the “deer woods”
- This means going to the woods. The question for everyone who lives in Arkansas, “What is the difference between the Woods and the ‘deer woods’? Don’t all deer live in the woods?”
- This means going to the grocery store. You hear this word, especially in South Louisiana. Everyone MAKES GROCERIES in Louisiana.
- Means fixing. I am guilty of this word. Everything I am fixing to do, I have always said I am “fixin’” to do it. This means it is next on my list to do.
“sammich” which means sandwich.
- We laughed and laughed while watching Duck Dynasty when Godwin wanted his “sammich” because we are “sammich” people.
“bowl” which means boil, like bring the water to a boil.
“fol” which means aluminum foil.
- I am guilty of both saying “Fol”and “bowl”.
Y’all – everyone
“Powders” or “Washing Powders”
- Means Washing Detergent.
A “buggy” – A shopping cart.
To “Tump” – To turn over.
- (I am totally guilty of this one.)
They have a lot of “hollars” in TN – valleys
“taters” – potatoes
“maters” – tomatoes
I “reckon” – I think.
SAUSAGE PEPPERONI PIZZA SLIDERS
You will make lots of friends with these cheesy, gooey terrific tasting Sausage Pepperoni Pizza Sliders. They would be perfect for a pizza night, a quick weeknight meal or even an appetizer.
To make these sliders, you start by slicing the 12 Hawaiian dinner rolls in half horizontally. Brown your Italian ground sausage in a skillet. Next, you spread a layer of spaghetti sauce or Marinara on the bottom of the dinner rolls and add the cooked sausage on top of the sauce. Layer, the pepperoni and pizza cheese on the sausage and season well with Pizza Pasta Magic. Place the top half of the Hawaiian rolls back on top. Melt a stick of butter and brush the top of the Hawaiian Pizza Rolls. Season the top of the rolls well again with Pizza Pasta Magic and Parmesan cheese.
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders TIPS:
- Use Spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce or a Marinara sauce.
- Shredded or sliced cheese work great.
- You can use pizza blend cheese or Mozzarella cheese.
- Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza Pasta Magic is incredibly delicious, and my favorite Italian seasoning but your favorite Italian seasoning will work too.
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 TBS Pizza Pasta Magic
- 1 cup shredded pizza cheese OR 12 slices
- 3/4 cup Marinara sauce
- 1 pound Italian ground sausage, browned and drained
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 12 Hawaiian dinner rolls
- One tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Slice the 12 Hawaiian dinner rolls in half horizontally.
- Brown your Italian ground sausage in a skillet.
- Next, you spread a layer of spaghetti sauce or Marinara on the bottom of the dinner rolls and add the cooked sausage on top of the sauce.
- Layer, the pepperoni and pizza cheese on the sausage and season well with Pizza Pasta Magic. Place the top half of the Hawaiian rolls back on top.
- Melt a stick of butter and brush the top of the Hawaiian Pizza Rolls.
- Season the top of the rolls well again with Pizza Pasta Magic.
- Sprinkle with Parmesans cheese.
Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
Have a Fabulous Week!
Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.