Thank you for stopping by to see this delicious Blackened Chicken Strawberry Spinach Salad with homemade Cayenne Ranch Dressing.
Summer Fruits and Vegetables
Nothing says summer more than fresh fruit and vegetables. Why not create an easy, fast, delicious, spicy, sweet, summer salad loaded with fresh summer fruit and vegetables? This salad includes tomatoes, spinach, blackened chicken, Feta cheese (goat cheese), walnuts, sunflower seeds, and sweet, delicious fresh strawberries.
My food has to be seasoned well, very well maybe even spicy but not hot. I was tired of eating bland grilled chicken in restaurant Chicken Strawberry Spinach Salads. So, I decided to make a kicked up Blackened Chicken Strawberry Salad at home. I spiced it up a little not only with blackened chicken but I added an amazing Cayenne Ranch dressing that is my favorite salad dressing. This dressing is also kicked up, so it goes perfectly with the strawberries for a sweet and spicy treat.
What is in this Blackened Chicken Strawberry Salad?
The goat cheese is smooth and creamy which is nice in this salad. The walnuts and sunflower seeds add a wonderful crunch and texture that I love. Overall, this Blackened Chicken Strawberry Spinach Salad is one of my favorite salads.
Strawberries are the fruit of love, so why not share some love and make your family this Blacken Chicken Strawberry Salad.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products, BUT it will not cost you any extra money. Please see my disclosure.
My favorite tools when making any salad include the following:
- Salad Chopper
- Salad Cutting Bowl Set
- Salad & Berry Spinner
- Julienne Peeler
- Make & Take Mason Jar
- Quick Slice
- Spiral & Slice
- Veggie Strip Maker
- Veggie Spiralizer
- Make & Take Mason Jar Set
Blackened Chicken Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 1 small blackened chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1 cup fresh packed baby spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Feta cheese crumbled (goat cheese)
- Cayenne Ranch Dressing see link on blog for recipe or dressing of your choice
- Cut the raw chicken into bite size pieces. Season it well with blackening and saute it in a hot skillet.
- Layer the spinach, tomatoes, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and Feta cheese.
- Add the fresh ground pepper.
- Add the fresh sliced strawberries.
- Serve with your favorite dressing. See recipe in post for my Cayenne Ranch dressing which goes great with this blackened chicken strawberry salad.
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.