easy to make Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Are you here because you love easy recipes, slow cooker recipes, pizza, or a combination of both? You have landed on the perfect post.
You will love how easy it is to make pizza in your slow cooker. In this post, you will also discover a secret to help you lift food out of your slow cooker without dropping it? Answering all your questions about making this Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza.
Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Have you ever tried to fix a pizza in your slow cooker/Crock-Pot? I think slow cookers make life a little easier. You add everything to the slow cooker and forget it until dinner is served. Lately, I have made several slow cooker pizzas. Each slow cooker pizza I have made has been easy to make and turned out crispy and delicious.
This Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is another favorite. Why did you ask? I found a copycat recipe for Outback Ranch Dressing, which is fantastic. This copy cat Outback Ranch Dressing with the Chicken, Bacon, and Cheese is a great combination.
If you want to make this chicken bacon ranch pizza a one-dish meal, trying adding some fresh spinach. Spinach would be delicious in this pizza.
SLOW COOKER FOIL HANDLES
I am sharing a big secret with you today. When using my slow cooker for meatloaf, cornbread, or anything that will be difficult to get out of the slow cooker, I add foil handles.
To make foil handles, use two pieces of 18 x 6-inch heavy-duty foil. Fold the strips of foil in half to make two 18 x 3-inch pieces.
Next, I spray the slow cooker well and place the foil in an X pattern in the bottom of the slow cooker. Spray the foil strips after putting them into the slow cooker. When your meat, bread, or in this case, your pizza is done, it is super easy to lift food right out of the slow cooker.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
- COLLEGIATE SLOW COOKERS
- MY SLOW COOKER EBOOK
- SLOW COOKERS
- ACCESSORIES SLOW COOKER
- SLOW COOKER COOKBOOKS
Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- One can refrigerated pizza dough I used Pillsbury
- Two large chicken breast chopped
- 2/3 cup Ranch dress – Divided into two 1/3 cups see my Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing Recipe
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Eight pieces of bacon cooked hard and crumbles (see my oven fried bacon recipe)
- Cook the bacon until hard and crumble it up. See my oven fried bacon recipe.
- Spray the inside of the Crock-Pot slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cut off two pieces 6-inch strip x 18 inches wide of Heavy Duty Foil.
- Fold each piece and crisscross it in the bottom of the Crock-Pot.
- Spray the Foil with cooking spray also.
- Unroll the pizza dough and line the bottom of the Crock-Pot.
- Add 1/3 cup of Ranch dressing.
- To make this recipe easier, use precooked chicken.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and granulated garlic and bake for 30 minutes. Chop into bite size pieces.
- Next, layer the chicken and crumbled bacon.
- Drizzle the other 1/3 of Ranch dressing.
- Top everything with cheese.
- Cover and Cook on High for 2 – 1/2 hours.
- Use the foil handles to remove the pizza.
Delicious Recipes Using This Ranch Dressing
- CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA – Delicious Homemade Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is layered with Creamy Ranch Dressing, Chicken, Bacon, and Cheese all on a store-bought crust. Kids of all ages will love this pizza.
- ONE SKILLET CHICKEN BACON RANCH – To make this one-dish skillet chicken bacon ranch recipe all you need is a skillet, chicken breast, ranch dressing, cheese, and bacon.
- CHICKEN BACON RANCH GRILLED CHEESE – includes homemade Ranch Dressing, Chicken Breast, Bacon, cheese, bread and the secret for a golden color, mayonnaise.
- CHICKEN BACON RANCH PASTA- includes pasta, chicken, bacon, cheddar cheese, tomato, zucchini, and Ranch Dressing.
- BBQ BACON RANCH CHICKEN PASTA – includes chicken, bacon, barbecue sauce, cheese, ranch dressing, tomatoes, and pasta which go great together.
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.