Are you looking for a delicious slow cooker lasagna recipe?
There is nothing like a good lasagna, and this slow cooker lasagna makes cooking lasagna a little easier. Most Noteworthy, you do not even have to cook the noodles. The lasagna noodles can be added in this recipe dry. You layered everything in the slow cooker and cooked on low for four hours. After that, the irresistible goodness is ready for you to enjoy.
What is in this slow cooker lasagna recipe?
Ground beef, Italian ground sausage which adds tons of flavor, onion, garlic, tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt and Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza Pasta Magic and it is magically in this recipe.
Eggs, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese.
Lasagna noodles and fresh baby spinach.
This slow cooker lasagna is perfect for a crowd, company, potluck, church supper or even a delicious weeknight meal.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more).
Please see my disclosure.
The following items were used to make this recipe.
Just for Fun: Collegiate Slow Cooker
- 1 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- One med chopped onion, chopped fine
- Three cloves garlic, crushed
- 29 ounces can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 6 ounce can tomato paste
- One tsp salt
- Two teaspoons Chef Paul Pizza and Pasta Magic or your favorite Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces pack lasagna noodles, dry
- Three handfuls of fresh baby spinach
- COMBINE THE CHEESE LAYER
- Two eggs lightly beaten
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- TOP WITH;
- Chef Paul Pizza Pasta seasoning
- Add a cup of mozzarella cheese covering the top
- Cook and brown ground beef, onion and garlic. Drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt, salt, and Chef Paul Pizza and Pasta Magic or your favorite Italian seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Layer 1/3 of meat sauce in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Put 1/3 of noodles over sauce.
- Combine the cheeses and put 1/3 of the mixture over the noodles.
- Layer 1/3 of fresh spinach over cheese mixture.
- Continue to layer 1/3 meat sauce, 1/3 noodles, 1/3 cheese, and 1/3 fresh spinach for three total layers.
- Cover the top with additional mozzarella cheese about 1 cup.
- Season the top with Chef Paul Pizza and Pasta Magic or your favorite Italian seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low 3 to 4 hours or until bubbly.
- When the lasagna bubbles around the edges, turn it on warm until you are ready to eat it.
- If you make this in a 9×13 baking dish, cook at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
Have a Fabulous Week!
Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.