Toast some marshmallows in the oven and enjoy this amazing S’Mores milkshake in minutes.
Enjoys gooey S’mores anytime with this indoor S’Mores milkshake. This milkshake tastes exactly like S’mores.
What’s in this S’mores Milkshake?
This S’mores milkshake includes all your favorite S’mores ingredients like toasted marshmallows, toasted in the oven, chocolate ice cream, fudge, marshmallow cream, graham crackers, and milk. It is easy to whip together and fantastic.
This summer my family and I have had so much fun making easy milkshakes. We all have our favorite one. Since this S’Mores milkshake is made using chocolate ice cream and marshmallow cream, it may be my favorite.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more).
Please see my disclosure.
The following items were used to make this recipe.Print
- 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup Graham crackers, crumbled
- Four large marshmallows, toasted
- 2 cups Chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream with the ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- Spread Hot Fudge Sauce around the top one to two inches of a 12-ounce glass
- Add crushed graham crackers to the hot fudge.
- Press the graham crackers into the hot fudge sauce.
- Refrigerate at this point.
- Put the oven on broil.
- Place 4 to 5 large marshmallows into a dish with cooking spray.
- Broil 3 to 4 minutes until golden. WATCH IT! DO NOT BURN IT!
- Using a blender, add the milk, ice cream, and then the marshmallow cream to the blender.
- Combine well.
- Pour ice cream into the glass with the hot fudge and graham crackers.
- Top with the roasted marshmallows and the rest of the graham cracker crumbs.
Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
Have a Fabulous Week!
Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
Other Milkshakes You May Enjoy
OTHER MILKSHAKES YOU WILL LOVE
- S’MORES MILKSHAKE
- BIRTHDAY CAKE MILKSHAKE
- M&M’S MILKSHAKE
- SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE MILKSHAKE
- PUMPKIN PIE GINGER SNAP MILKSHAKE
- Apple Pie Milkshakes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Milkshakes
Thank you for visiting! Download 50 Southern Side Dishes
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.