1) Spread Hot Fudge Sauce around the top one to two inches of a 12-ounce glass Toast some marshmallows in the oven and enjoy this amazing S’Mores milkshake in minutes.
Enjoys gooey S’mores anytime with this indoor S’Mores milkshake. This milkshake tastes exactly like S’mores.
What’s in this S’mores Milkshake?
This S’mores milkshake includes all your favorite S’mores ingredients like toasted marshmallows, toasted in the oven, chocolate ice cream, fudge, marshmallow cream, graham crackers, and milk. It is easy to whip together and fantastic.
This summer my family and I have had so much fun making easy milkshakes. We all have our favorite one. Since this S’Mores milkshake is made using chocolate ice cream and marshmallow cream, it may be my favorite.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more).
Please see my disclosure.
The following items were used to make this recipe.
S’MORES MILKSHAKE PERFECT FOR CELEBRATING SUMMER
- 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup Graham crackers crumbled
- Four large marshmallows toasted
- 2 cups Chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream with the ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- Spread Hot Fudge Sauce around the top one to two inches of a 12-ounce glass
- Add crushed graham crackers to the hot fudge.
- Press the graham crackers into the hot fudge sauce.
- Refrigerate at this point.
- Put the oven on broil.
- Place 4 to 5 large marshmallows into a dish with cooking spray.
- Broil 3 to 4 minutes until golden. WATCH IT! DO NOT BURN IT!
- Using a blender, add the milk, ice cream, and then the marshmallow cream to the blender.
- Combine well.
- Pour ice cream into the glass with the hot fudge and graham crackers.
- Top with the roasted marshmallows and the rest of the graham cracker crumbs.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Using an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream and sugar until on high. Add in the vanilla.
- When you lift the beaters up, the whipped cream should stick to the beaters. Stop mixing at this point. If you keep mixing the whipped cream will turn into butter.
OTHER MILKSHAKES YOU WILL LOVE
- S’MORES MILKSHAKE
- BIRTHDAY CAKE MILKSHAKE
- M&M’S MILKSHAKE
- SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE MILKSHAKE
- PUMPKIN PIE GINGER SNAP MILKSHAKE
- Apple Pie Milkshakes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Milkshakes
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.