Thank you for stopping by to see this delicious Southwestern Ranch Dressing recipe.
It is an excellent way to kick up your Ranch dressing. I took my Copycat Outback Ranch dressing recipe and created this Southwestern Ranch Dressing.
My family and I enjoy Ranch Dressings, especially the Copycat Outback Ranch I make. We also enjoy Southwestern food. I decided to kick up my homemade Ranch to create a dressing or sauce for our quesadillas. This Southwestern Ranch is also a great dip for Southwestern Egg Rolls. It was delicious on a Southwestern Chicken Salad and helps to make a terrific Southwestern Pasta Salad.
What is in this dressing?
After testing several amounts of Cayenne Pepper and Chili powder, I found a great combination. I started off with 1/2 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper. My tongue loves a little spice, but my kids said it was a little spicy. The next time I made it I only used 1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne which my kids enjoyed better. I still like this Southwestern Ranch kicked up with at least 1/2 teaspoon. I would suggest making this Southwestern Ranch with 1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper and trying it on several things before adding more Cayenne.
It will add lots of flavor to French fries and chicken wings. Since getting my Philips Airfryer, we enjoy a lot of crispy fried food without any oil or quilt which allows us to eat fries and other fried foods more often.
I loved this Southwestern Ranch so much I tried making other dressing from my Copycat Outback Ranch including a Cayenne Ranch, Jalapeno, and a Chipotle Ranch dressing. All of these dressings have been delicious. I look forward to posting about these soon.Print
- COPYCAT OUTBACK RANCH DRESSING
- One teaspoon Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix (Buttermilk Recipe) – I used the entire 1-ounce package.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- INGREDIENTS TO ADD TO THE RANCH TO MAKE SOUTHWESTERN RANCH
- One tablespoon Hot Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Seal in an airtight container. I use a mason jar.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
50 EASY RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.