Thank you for stopping by and checking out this easy, delicious Tator Tot Vegetable Casserole recipe.
Are you here because you are looking for an easy casserole your family will love? If so, I am going to teach you how to make this yummy Tator Tot Casserole.
Everyone has this Tator Tot Casserole recipe. So, why did I write about it? I decided to add some vegetables to it and make this Tater Tot Vegetable Casserole. Now, it is a one-dish casserole.
This recipe is one of Casey’s, my oldest son, favorite dishes. He recently asked me why I hadn’t posted about it yet. After thinking about it, he convinced me to write about this Tater Tot Casserole. I am hoping I can encourage you to add some mixed vegetables to it. When my kids were young, they were more likely to eat their vegetables in things they enjoyed. Vegetables are good in the creamy, cheesy sauce from this casserole. The next time you make this kid food staple try adding vegetables. Adding vegetables to this dish is an excellent way to get more vegetables in your family’s diet.
If you enjoy this recipe, see my Healthier Tater Tot Casserole using Ground Turkey.
What is in this Tator Tot Vegetable Casserole?
You simply brown your ground beef and add a can of cream of mushroom, a can of cream of celery and mixed vegetables. Next, you add your seasonings including; salt, pepper, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. After combining these ingredients, you put it in a 9 x 13 baking dish and top it with cheese and a bag of tater tots. The beef is seasoned well and cheesy, and the tater tots on top are delicious. This recipe is kid friendly and goes from the skillet to the oven to the table in 35 minutes.
Please Help My Blog, Recipes For Our Daily Bread, Grow
- Hit the share buttons to the left of the page and share this post on your social media.
- Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
- Follow my travel blog, Our American Travels on Social Media
- Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
7 SIDE DISHES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5,000 people who receive our newsletter and download these recipes FREE.
Many Thanks & Blessings,
- 2 Pounds Ground beef, browned and drained
- 32-ounce bag of Tater Tots
- One 10¾ ounce can of cream of celery soup
- One 10¾ ounce can of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon each Salt
- One teaspoon pepper
- One teaspoon garlic
- 2 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 12-ounce bag Mixed Vegetables
- Brown ground beef in a skillet.
- Add the soups, vegetables, Worcestershire Sauce, and seasonings.
- Place in the bottom of a greased 9×13 dish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Layer the Tater Tots on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle a little seasoning salt on top of the tater tots.
- Bake 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
50 EASY RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.