This easy Tin Foil Dinner is the perfect weekday meal. It is quick, easy & hearty with beef and potato.
What is in this Tin Foil Dinner packet?
All you will need to prepare this quick and easy recipe is tin foil, ground beef, potatoes, mushrooms onions, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
First Of All: I am thrilled to have RecipeLion as a guest on my blog today. This recipe was tested in their test kitchen. Be sure to read more about RecipeLion at the bottom of this post.
Second Of All: This post contains a VIDEO. Please watch it below to see how quick and easy this recipe is to prepare.
Cooking Products Go In and Out
A lot of cooking materials and products go in and out of style. We were all obsessed with cast iron skillets for a while, now the healthy crowd is all about-spiralizers. Despite these fun fads, some cooking methods will just never go away.
Tin Foil Dinner
One of those is tin foil dinners. I absolutely love a good tin foil dinner recipe. They can be incredibly easy, and they always taste so, so good. Plus, it always feels a bit like you’re camping when you eat them. I actually had a friend once who hated doing dishes so much that he exclusively made tin foil dinners just to eat out of the foil packets, skipping plates entirely. That is not why I love tin foil dinners, but I do adore them. They’re just so easy and tasty.
Recipe Tested In RecipeLion Test Kitchen
This Quick and Easy Tin Foil Dinner we made in the RecipeLion.com Test Kitchen is so easy that you’ll be tempted to make it every single night of the week. Our recipe includes beef, potatoes, onions, and mushrooms. It’s hearty and traditional. If you feel like experimenting, you could easily toss in a few other veggies, too!
Tin Foil Dinner Quick & Easy
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 potatoes cubed
- And 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 onion sliced
- Plus a pinch salt and pepper
- Splash Worcestershire sauce
- Use a large square piece of aluminum foil for each tin foil dinner.
- Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. Separate ground beef into four equal patties and place in the center of each piece of foil.
- Divide potatoes, mushrooms, and sliced onions evenly between all four dinners and place on top of meat.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce on top of each dinner and fold foil up tightly around the entire meal.
- Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and meat ready. Open foil carefully and serve.
Find even more easy dinner recipes on our list of 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year.
About the RecipeLion Test Kitchen
The RecipeLion.com Test kitchen excels in creating, testing, and sharing simple and tasty recipes for the home cook. Publishing up to 5 recipes a week, our test kitchen is headed up by our executive producer, Addie Gundry. Addie Gundry is a former Food Network Star who has worked under Martha Stewart and Thomas Kellar. Recently, Addie published RecipeLion’s first two 103 Cookbooks filled with easy recipes just about anyone can make.
Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
- SECRETS MOIST MEATLOAF
- Tin Foil Hobo Dinners
- Tin Foil Chicken Dinners
- Garlic Parmesan Broccoli and Potatoes in Foil
- Italian Sausage Tin Foil Dinner
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.