Tortellini Alfredo Spinach & Sausage is an amazing Pasta Alfredo. I kicked my Pasta Alfredo way up with Garlic, Mushrooms, Sausage, & Spinach. The best Pasta Alfredo I have ever had.
It is easy to make a homemade Alfredo sauce with butter, cream, and Parmesan cheese. When you toss this Alfredo sauce with some pasta, you have a quick and easy homemade Pasta Alfredo. This time I kicked it up way over the top with Tortellini and added Garlic, Mushrooms, Spinach, and Sausage. WOW! I will never make plain Pasta Alfredo again. The mushrooms are amazing in this pasta. They absorb all the garlic, blackening, and seasonings from the Italian sausage. This recipe was a mouth dropping, home run out of the park recipe. The flavors were incredible! I browned the sausage, added the garlic, fresh mushrooms, spinach, and heavy cream. Next, I cooked and drained then added the Tortellini to the cream mixture. Walla! Dinner is served, and this Tortellini Alfredo Spinach & Sausage is a huge hit.
Tortellini Alfredo Mushroom Spinach & Sausage
- 20 ounces Tortellini I use Stuffed Cheese Tortellini by Buitoni.
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- Two tablespoons crushed garlic
- Two tablespoons blackening
- 1 -1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1-1/2 cups half and half
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 - 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground sausage
- Put in the mushrooms and continue to sauté until tender.
- Add two tablespoon of crushed garlic and blackening.
- Next, slowly add the heavy cream and half and half and bring to a boil.
- Stir in 2 cups of fresh spinach until wilted.
- Add 1-1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- The Alfredo will thicken as it cools.
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.