Tortellini Alfredo Spinach & Sausage is an amazing Pasta Alfredo. I kicked my Pasta Alfredo way up with Garlic, Mushrooms, Sausage, & Spinach. The best Pasta Alfredo I have ever had.
It is easy to make a homemade Alfredo sauce with butter, cream, and Parmesan cheese. When you toss this Alfredo sauce with some pasta, you have a quick and easy homemade Pasta Alfredo. This time I kicked it up way over the top with Tortellini and added Garlic, Mushrooms, Spinach, and Sausage. WOW! I will never make plain Pasta Alfredo again. The mushrooms are amazing in this pasta. They absorb all the garlic, blackening, and seasonings from the Italian sausage. This recipe was a mouth dropping, home run out of the park recipe. The flavors were incredible! I browned the sausage, added the garlic, fresh mushrooms, spinach, and heavy cream. Next, I cooked and drained then added the Tortellini to the cream mixture. Walla! Dinner is served, and this Tortellini Alfredo Spinach & Sausage is a huge hit.
Tortellini Alfredo Mushroom Spinach & Sausage
- 20 ounces Tortellini I use Stuffed Cheese Tortellini by Buitoni.
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- Two tablespoons crushed garlic
- Two tablespoons blackening
- 1 -1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1-1/2 cups half and half
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 - 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground sausage
- Put in the mushrooms and continue to sauté until tender.
- Add two tablespoon of crushed garlic and blackening.
- Next, slowly add the heavy cream and half and half and bring to a boil.
- Stir in 2 cups of fresh spinach until wilted.
- Add 1-1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- The Alfredo will thicken as it cools.
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.