Tortellini Alfredo Spinach & Sausage is an amazing Pasta Alfredo. Add lots of flavor to your Pasta Alfredo with Garlic, Mushrooms, Sausage, & Spinach. The best Pasta Alfredo I have ever had. This recipe is an easy one-skillet 30-minute meal.
Tortellini Alfredo Spinach & Sausage
It is easy to make a homemade Alfredo sauce with butter, cream, and Parmesan cheese. When you toss this Alfredo sauce with some pasta, you have a quick and easy homemade Pasta Alfredo. The flavor in this Tortellini Alfredo Spinach & Sausage is kicked up way over the top with Garlic, Mushrooms, Spinach, and Sausage.
WOW! You will never make plain Pasta Alfredo again. The mushrooms are amazing in this pasta. They absorb all the garlic, blackening, and seasonings from the Italian sausage. This recipe was a mouth dropping, home run out of the park recipe. The flavors were incredible!
You brown the sausage, added the garlic, fresh mushrooms, spinach, and heavy cream. Next, I cooked and drained, then added the Tortellini to the cream mixture. Walla! Dinner is ready, and this Tortellini Alfredo Spinach & Sausage is a huge hit.
Tortellini Alfredo Mushroom Spinach & Sausage
- Brown ground sausage
- Put in the mushrooms and continue to sauté until tender.
- Add two tablespoon of crushed garlic and blackening.
- Next, slowly add the heavy cream and half and half and bring to a boil.
- Stir in 2 cups of fresh spinach until wilted.
- Add 1-1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- The Alfredo will thicken as it cools.