Chicken Pot Pie Soup is hearty and very tasty. If you love Chicken Pot Pie, you will enjoy this warm tasty soup that reminds you of Chicken Pot Pie.
Use your leftover turkey or chicken to make this Chicken Pot Pie Soup.
My family enjoys my chicken pot pie. Because the weather has been cold, we enjoy homemade soups. I decided to add some chicken broth to my chicken pot pie recipe to make this delicious Chicken Pot Pie soup. It is full of the same great flavor as the chicken pot pie but easier to prepare. To make it even easier, I used my favorite kitchen appliance, my crock-pot. This soup would be wonderful with leftover turkey or chicken. If you are a pot pie fan, you have to try this soup.Print
- One can condensed cream of celery soup
- Plus, 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Use, One cup half and half
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked into cut small pieces (I seasoned my chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic before baking)
- OR use 4 cups of leftover turkey or chicken.
- 1 medium diced onion
- And, one pound frozen mixed veggies (16 ounces)
1 teaspoon each salt, pepper, and garlic
- 1 & 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
1 potato, diced small
- Two – 32 ounces chicken broth
- Season chicken and bake until done.
- OR Chop the leftover turkey or chicken into bite size pieces.
- Peel and dice the potatoes, small cubes.
- Mix the half and half, soups, salt, pepper, garlic, poultry seasoning, vegetables, and diced onion and mix well.
- Stir in the chicken and potato.
- Add everything else
- Stir in two-32 ounces chicken broth
- Cook on high 3 to 4 hours.
50 EASY RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.