Chicken Pot Pie Soup is hearty and very tasty. If you love Chicken Pot Pie, you will enjoy this warm, delicious soup that reminds you of Chicken Pot Pie.
Use your leftover turkey or chicken to make this Chicken Pot Pie Soup.
My family enjoys my chicken pot pie. Because the weather has been cold, we enjoy homemade soups. I decided to add some chicken broth to my chicken pot pie recipe to make this delicious Chicken Pot Pie soup. It is full of the same great flavor as the chicken pot pie but easier to prepare. To make it even easier, I used my favorite kitchen appliance, my crock-pot. This soup would be fantastic with leftover turkey or chicken. If you are a pot pie fan, you have to try this soup.
Turkey or Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- One can condense cream of celery soup
- Plus 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Use One cup half and half
- 3 chicken breasts cooked into cut small pieces (I seasoned my chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic before baking)
- OR use 4 cups of leftover turkey or chicken.
- 1 medium diced onion
- And one pound frozen mixed veggies (16 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon each salt pepper, and garlic
- 1 & 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- Two - 32 ounces chicken broth
- 1 potato diced small
- Season chicken and bake until done.
- OR Chop the leftover turkey or chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Peel and dice the potatoes, small cubes.
- Mix the half and half, soups, salt, pepper, garlic, poultry seasoning, vegetables, and diced onion and mix well.
- Stir in the chicken and potato.
- Add everything else
- Stir in two-32 ounces chicken broth
- Cook on high 3 to 4 hours.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
- ONE SKILLET CHICKEN POT PIE
- FLAVORFUL CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP
- ITALIAN PASTA BAKE DROP BISCUITS
- BEST EVER FRIED CHICKEN
- The Ultimate Chicken Pot Pie
- The Easiest Chicken Pot Pie
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.