This White Chocolate Candy Clusters with Pringles is another delicious, easy candy recipe from Nadine B. from Okalahoma who follows my blog.
This is a great combination of sweet and salty.
Nadine is a follower of Recipes for our Daily Bread. As I mentioned in my Microwave Peanut Brittle recipe, Nadine is retired after 50 years with Oral Roberts University. She was known as “Flying Fingers” for typing 130 words per minutes. I am very thankful Nadine found my blog and is now following it. She e-mailed me several recipes to try including her Microwave Peanut Brittle and this White Chocolate Candy with Pringles. Both of these recipes were so easy to make using the microwave. They are perfect for the holidays. Nadine says it is a lot of fun when people try this White Chocolate Candy, and they cannot guess what the salty, crunchy ingredient is in them. Now you know, it is Pringles.
These White Chocolate Candy Clusters have a whole can of crushed Pringles in them.
The Pringles coated with the white chocolate is my new favorite combination of Sweet & Salty. If you need a quick candy recipe, try these very easy sweet and salty White Chocolate Candy Clusters with Pringles.
Melt on 12-ounce bag of white chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir well. Continue melting for 10 to 15 seconds if needed. Stir Well until smooth.
Mix one can of crushed Pretzels, one small can Red Skinned Spanish Peanuts into the melted white chocolate.
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
- Planters Peanuts, Spanish Rdskn w/ Sea Salt, 12.5 oz, 2 pk
- Ghirardelli Chocolate White Melting Wafers, 30 Ounce
- Pringles Chips – Original – 5.68 oz – 3 pk
- Set of Three Large Oval Christmas Holiday Design Melamine Platter Dishes (Christmas Tree Fun, Winter Wishes & Red Snowflake)
- Gift Boutique Ceramic Christmas Candy Dish Bowl Holiday Party Table Centerpiece Decorations, Set of 4 Green and Red Present Box Design
WHITE CHOCOLATE CANDY CLUSTERS WITH PRINGLES
These White Chocolate Candy Clusters have a whole can of crushed Pringles in them.The Pringles coated with the white chocolate is my new favorite combination of Sweet & Salty. If you need a quick candy recipe, try these very easy sweet and salty White Chocolate Candy Clusters with Pringles.
- 1 small can red-skinned Spanish peanuts about 2 cups
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips or wafers 12-ounce package
- 1 can Original Pringles crushed
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute and stir well until smooth. You can also use a double broiler.
- If using the microwave, microwave the chocolate for 1 minute and stir well until smooth. If you need more time, only microwave 10 to 15 seconds at a time and stir until all the chocolate is melted.
- Add crushed Pringles and peanuts. Mix until well blended.
- Drop by tablespoons on waxed paper or parchment paper until they harden.
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.