The Pringles coated with the white chocolate is my new favorite combination of Sweet & Salty. If you need a quick candy recipe, try these very easy sweet and salty White Chocolate Candy Clusters with Pringles.
1 – 12-ounce package white chocolate chips
One can Original Pringles, crushed
1 cup Pecans, chopped
1- 1/2 cups Nestles Crunch Baking Chips (found in baking aisle of the grocery store)
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute and stir well until smooth.
- Microwave the chocolate for one minute and stir well until smooth. If you need more time, only microwave 10 to 15 seconds at a time and stir until all the chocolate is melted.
- Lightly crush the Pringles and add it to the white chocolate.
- Stir in the Nestle Crunch Baking Bits and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoons on waxed paper or parchment paper until they harden.