Thank you for stopping by to see these super easy White Chocolate Pretzel Krispies.
Are you looking for an easy candy recipe? How about a candy you can make in the microwave? Do you love white chocolate? I am glad you landed here. Today, I am going to show you how to make these easy, deliciously sweet and salty White Chocolate Pretzel Krispies using your microwave.
What do you need to whip up these White Chocolate Pretzel Krispies?
Beside your microwave, you will need
- One bag of White Chocolate chips or wafers
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- And, 1 cup chopped pecans
- Plus, 1 cup pretzels, crushed
I have been making this White Chocolate Pretzel Krispies since my kids were little over 15 years ago. They have always been an easy treat for school parties. You just melt a bag of White Chocolate Chips and add Rice Krispies for crunch, crushed pretzels for salt and crunch, and pecans. You drop them by spoonfuls on parchment paper or wax paper. Store these in an air-tight container and you will have a simple and easy treat for neighbors, teachers, or your kids during the holidays.
Super Easy Recipe
If you are like me, sometimes you just need to make things that are easy. I love to prepare food from scratch which is how I learned to cook. Over the past few years, however, I have less and less time to cook from scratch. I am going to try to focus my life and my blog around recipes that are homemade but are easy to prepare and super tasty.
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
- Fisher Pecans, Chopped, 16-Ounce Package
- Ghirardelli Chocolate White Melting Wafers, 30 Ounce
- Rold Gold Sticks Pretzels
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Breakfast Cereal, Original, Fat-Free, Family Size, 24 oz Box
- Set of Three Large Oval Christmas Holiday Design Melamine Platter Dishes (Christmas Tree Fun, Winter Wishes & Red Snowflake)
- Gift Boutique Ceramic Christmas Candy Dish Bowl Holiday Party Table Centerpiece Decorations, Set of 4 Green and Red Present Box Design
check out one of my favorite treats White Chocolate Candy Clusters made with Pringles. They are incredibly sweet, salty and crunchy.
White Chocolate Pretzel Krispies
- 1 bag White Chocolate Chips about 2-1/2 cups
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1 cup pretzels lightly crushed
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute and stir.
- Continue melting the chocolate for 15 seconds at a time and stir until very smooth.
- Add the Rice Krispies cereal, chopped pecans, and the crushed pretzels.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper or wax paper.
- Allow them to dry.
- Store this candy in an air-tight container.
Be sure to check out one of my favorite treats White Chocolate Candy Clusters made with Pringles. They are incredibly sweet, salty and crunchy.
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.