The best chicken salad with apple and grapes.
- Six large chicken breasts chopped finely A stand mixer works well to chop up the chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- And One tsp ground black pepper
- One tsp Cajun seasoning
- And One tsp granulated garlic
- 2 cups sliced seedless grapes halved
- 2 Gala small apples diced
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups mayo
Season the chicken breast with salt, pepper, and granulated garlic on both sides.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
Chop each chicken breast into 3 to 4 large chunks and place it in the mixer.
The chicken will shred easily. (You can also just chop each chicken breast into small pieces).
Chop the apples into bite size pieces and add 2 to 3 teaspoons of lemon juice and toss.
Add the apples, chopped grapes, celery, pecans, seasonings, and mayo to the chicken and stir with a spoon.
Do not use the mixer at this point.
Mix well and refrigerate.
Calories: 4213kcal | Carbohydrates: 126g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 415g | Saturated Fat: 59g | Cholesterol: 188mg | Sodium: 2935mg | Potassium: 1765mg | Fiber: 24g | Sugar: 99g | Vitamin A: 1202IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 205mg | Iron: 5mg