Crock-Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Garlic Mashed or Smashed potatoes are so delicious and go well with many dishes. Prepare these Crock Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes with little effort all in the crockpot.
Servings: 8 cups
- 5 pounds Red Potatoes 5 Pounds of potatoes makes about 8 cups mashed
- Three teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 Tablespoons real butter
- 3 Tablespoon of crushed garlic I used minced garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- 1- 8- ounce container of Cream Cheese with Chives and Onions
- 1/2 cup milk
Wash and cut Red potatoes into inch size pieces. Place in crock-pot.
Add sea salt, pepper, butter, crushed garlic, and water to the crock-pot.
Toss the potatoes to mix well.
Cook the potatoes on high for 3-1/3 hours until they are fork tender.
Add the cream cheese with chives and onion along with the milk.
Use a potato masher to mash up the potatoes to the consistency your family enjoys.
Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 236mg | Potassium: 1366mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 735IU | Vitamin C: 25.3mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 2.3mg