Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Crock-Pot Cheesy Green Beans-Recipe
This Crock Pot Cheesy Green Bean casserole cooks perfectly in a slow cooker. Once it gets done, turn the crockpot to warm. The Crock-Pot will keep it hot. You will not have to reheat Crock Pot Cheesy Green Bean just before serving them.
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp black pepper I also add 1/4 tsp seasoned salt and 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 2 cans green beans 14 1/2 ounce cans green beans, drained OR 2 (9 ounces) pack frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 ounce French's French Fried Onions 1 cup to mix inside the recipe and the rest to top the green bean casserole
Mix soup, milk, 1 cup French's onions, pepper, seasoned salt, garlic, 1 cup cheese, and drained green beans.
Spray the crock-pot with a cooking spray and add the green bean mixture.
Top with the remaining cup of cheese.
Cook on low about 3 hours or on high 2 hours.
Once it is heated thoroughly and BUBBLING, turn the crock-pot to warm until ready to serve. The green beans will thicken up as they cool.
About eight servings in this recipe.
I used a 5-quart crock-pot. I had plenty of room to double or triple this recipe.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 208mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 770IU | Vitamin C: 8.2mg | Calcium: 255mg | Iron: 1mg