Easy Pasta Salad-Southwestern Chicken
Your family will love this Quick and Easy Southwestern Chicken Pasta Salad
- 3 chicken breasts seasoned with Mexican blend or Fajita seasoning
- 1/2 pound of bacon cooked and crumbled
- Twelve ounces package Wacky Mac Veggie Spirals Pasta
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing not dry mix
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- One teaspoon Mexican blend or Fajita seasoning
- 1 fresh tomato chopped
Season the chicken well and bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Chop into bite size pieces.
Cook the pasta according to the directions.
Cook the bacon hard and crumble it.
Chopped the tomato
Mix everything together.
Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 565mg | Potassium: 462mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 242IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg