Crock-Pot Chicken & Stuffing
This Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing tastes like Thanksgiving dinner in one pot. It is an easy recipe and tastes delicious.
- 5 chicken breast boneless (optional cut into bite-size pieces)
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 10-1/2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 10-1/2 ounces cream of celery soup (you can also use cream of mushroom soup).
- 3 large boiled eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups Stuffing Mix Herb or Chicken (6-ounce box I use Stovetop Stuffing)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning and place in the bottom of a crock-pot that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
Cover the chicken with the slices of Swiss cheese.
Mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, and the milk and add it on top of the cheese.
Slice the boiled eggs and add them to on top of the soup mixture.
Sprinkle the dry Herb or Chicken Stuffing on top of the eggs and soup.
Drizzle the melted butter on top of the dry Stuffing mixture.
Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Calories: 508kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 183mg | Sodium: 1134mg | Potassium: 793mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 364IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 271mg | Iron: 3mg