Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Crock-Pot Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
What makes this slow cooker cheesy hash browns casserole so easy and delicious?
This slow cooker cheesy hash browns include Hash browns, butter, onion, Cream of Chicken Soup, sour cream, Cajun Seasoning, garlic, black pepper, and lots of sharp shredded cheddar cheese.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 15 mins
- 32 ounces hash browns frozen, thawed, not shredded
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups sharp shredded cheddar cheese 1 cup to mix with hash browns and 1 cup for topping
Mix the cream of chicken soup, melted butter, onion, sour cream, pepper, garlic, and Cajun seasoning, and hash browns.
Add 1 cup of cheese on top of everything.
Cook on low for 3 to 3-1/2 hours in your crock-pot.
Potatoes should be creamy. Do not over cook!
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 393mg | Potassium: 395mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Vitamin C: 8.5mg | Calcium: 205mg | Iron: 1.7mg