Add to Collection
Go to Collections
EASY DELICIOUS TATER TOT VEGETABLE CASSEROLE
Everyone has this Tator Tot Casserole recipe. So, why did I write about it? I decided to add some vegetables to it and make this a Tater Tot Vegetable Casserole. Now, it is a one-dish casserole your family will love.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
- 2 Pounds Ground beef browned and drained
- 32- ounce bag of Tater Tots
- 10-3/4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 10-3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic granulated
- 2 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 12 ounce Mixed Vegetables frozen bag
Brown ground beef in a skillet.
Add the soups, vegetables, Worcestershire Sauce, and seasonings.
Place in the bottom of a greased 9x13 dish.
Top with shredded cheese.
Layer the Tater Tots on top of the cheese.
Sprinkle a little seasoning salt on top of the tater tots.
Bake 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 517kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 842mg | Potassium: 623mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1974IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 205mg | Iron: 3mg