Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Crock-Pot Cheesy Hash Browns Ham Casserole
This Hash Browns Ham Slow Cooker Cheesy Casserole includes simple ingredients like hash browns, ham, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, onion, Cajun seasoning, butter, granulated garlic, pepper, and cheese.
Prep Time5 hrs 26 mins
Cook Time5 hrs 26 mins
- 32 ounces frozen hash browns thawed, not shredded
- 1 pound ham chop in small pieces (leftover baked ham works great)
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- One medium onion chopped
- One can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- One teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups sharp shredded cheddar cheese (including 1 cup to mix with hash browns and 1 cup for topping)
Mix the cream of chicken soup, melted butter, onion, sour cream, pepper, garlic, and Cajun seasoning, ham, and hash browns.
Add this mixture to a crock-pot that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.
Add 1 cup of cheese on top of everything.
Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours in your crock-pot.
Potatoes should be creamy. Do not over cook!