Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Stuffed Chicken & Creamy Mushroom Sauce
This stuffed chicken breast is special enough for any occasion but easy enough for anytime.
Prep Time5 hrs 27 mins
Cook Time5 hrs 27 mins
- GRILLED CHICKEN:
- Six boneless skinless chicken breast
- And One tablespoon seasoning salt
- One tablespoon granulated garlic
- One tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Six slices prosciutto
- Six slices Havarti cheese
- MUSHROOM SAUCE:
- Four tablespoons butter divided four tablespoons each
- Two tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 small onion finely chopped
- 1 pound of sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- juice of one lemon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Two tablespoon Worcestershire
On a baking sheet, slice the chicken breast horizontally.
Stuff chicken breast with cheese and prosciutto (ham).
Season both side of the chicken breasts with seasoning salt, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Cook the chicken breast on a hot grill until they reach 170 degrees F.
Turn once halfway through the process about 10 minutes on each side.
Melt four tablespoons of butter in a large skillet.
Saute the garlic and the onion in the butter.
Stir in the chicken broth.
Add the juice of one lemon.
One Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
Add the heavy cream
Leave in the skillet and add the other four tablespoons of butter.
Add the sliced mushrooms.
Slowly cook the mushrooms until tender.