Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Chicken/Turkey Pot Pie with Garlic Drop Biscuits
Are you looking for a great comfort food recipe? How about a delicious pot pie recipe that will feed a crowd?
This Pot Pie with Garlic Drop Biscuits is all made in a Dutch Oven. I will never make a chicken pot pie any other way.
Prep Time5 hrs 28 mins
Cook Time5 hrs 28 mins
- POT PIE
- 1 14 ounces can chicken broth
- One can condense cream of celery soup
- One can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup half and half
- Three large chicken breasts OR about 3 1/2 cups chopped chicken or turkey cooked and cut into small pieces (I seasoned my chicken with salt,
- pepper and garlic before baking)
- One medium diced onion
- 1 pound frozen mixed veggies 16 ounces
- 1 teaspoon each salt pepper, and garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- One potato diced small and preboiled for 10 minutes
- Three eggs boiled and sliced
- DROP BISCUITS
- 4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 - 1/3 cups milk
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Two tablespoons real mayonnaise
- One tablespoon granulated sugar
- Garlic Butter -
- While the biscuits are hot out of the oven mix the garlic and butter together and brush on the biscuits.
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- One stick butter melted
- Recipe made in a 6 qt DUTCH OVEN
Peel and dice the potato in small pieces.
Boil for 10 minutes.
In a large dutch oven, mix the soups, chicken broth, salt, pepper, garlic, poultry seasoning, diced onion, half & half, chopped chicken OR turkey, mixed vegetables, potatoes, and eggs and mix well.
Mix the Garlic Cheese Garlic Biscuits
Use an ice cream scoop and drop the biscuits on top of the Pot Pie in the Dutch oven.
Bake, 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until the biscuits, are light brown, and the pot pie is bubbly. (Biscuits may take longer to brown)