Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Baked Buffalo Hot Wings
These Baked Buffalo Hot Wings are easier and healthier than frying buffalo chicken wings. They make a great appetizer, especially for a football party.
Heat oven 425 degrees
Place wings on a large baking pan.
Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, baking powder
and garlic powder.
Bake 30 minutes.
Turn wings over and bake another 30 minutes.
In a large bowl, big enough to hold all the wings, mix the butter, hot sauce, and garlic powder.
Remove from the oven and Toss in Buffalo Sauce/Hot Sauce mixture in a large bowl.
- Crank up the heat to 425 degrees and only bake one pan at a time.
- If you do bake more than one pan of wings, rotate the pans from the top shelf to the bottom shelf or bottom shelf to the top shelf.
- Bake 30 minutes and remove the Chicken Wings from the oven and turn them over.
- After you turn the wings over, place the wings back into the oven for 30 more minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven.
- Toss them in a large bowl with melted butter, honey, and garlic.
- Have fun tossing the wings, do not just stir them or drizzle the sauce over the wings.
- You want the sauce to cover the wings and get in every crease in the wings.