Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Fresh Peach Ice Cream-Recipe
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time1 hr
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 14-ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 quart half and half
- 4 cups fresh ripe peaches peeled and chopped (or strawberries) DIVIDED
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Whole milk as need to fill your ice cream maker. add 2 cups to make a gallon of ice cream
Peel and chop 4 cups of peaches.
Place two cups of peaches in the blender with 1 cup whole milk and 1/2 cup sugar. Blend well.
In a mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream on high-speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add condensed milk and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
Using a spoon, stir in the half-and-half, peach puree, 2 cups chopped peaches, and the vanilla.
Pour the ice cream mixture into the 4 to 6 quart canister of the ice cream freezer.
Add milk if necessary, to fill the canister to the freezer line.
Freeze according to the ice cream maker instructions.
Calories: 3544kcal | Carbohydrates: 215g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 287g | Saturated Fat: 178g | Cholesterol: 1003mg | Sodium: 574mg | Potassium: 2758mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 156g | Vitamin A: 12355IU | Vitamin C: 52.1mg | Calcium: 1340mg | Iron: 2.2mg