Add to Collection
Go to Collections
BEST WAY TO MAKE ST. PATRICK'S DAY DIPPED PRETZEL RODS
THE BEST TIP! Use wide mouth MASON JARS, one per different type of chocolate, candy melts or Almond Bark and add the chips to the Mason Jars. Place the jars in a slow cooker. Fill the slow cooker with hot water half way up the Mason Jars. Do not get any water in the Mason Jars on the chocolate. Turn the slow cooker on high and do not cover the slow cooker. The chocolate will be totally melted after 30 minutes.
Prep Time5 hrs 37 mins
Cook Time5 hrs 37 mins
- Pretzel Rods
- One – 11-ounce bag of Ghirardelli White Chocolate Chips or two cups of chips
- 2 Tablespoons of Shortening
- Two bags Ghirardelli Baking Wafers
- Red or Pink Wilton Candy Melts Wafers
- Use Red or Pink Valentine’s Sprinkles
- Pink or Red Assorted Candies like mini baking M & M’s
Melt in the microwave for one minute. Stir constantly. If need, put it back int he
microwave, for another 15 seconds.
I used 2 cups of Ghirardelli White Chocolate
OR MELT Ghirardelli Baking Wafers As directed on package.
Melt Wilton Candy Melts as directed on package.
Dip Strawberries and add sprinkles and candy.
If you are adding heavy candy, let the chocolate dry for a couple of minutes in the candy.