Add to Collection
Go to Collections
YOU CAN MAKE THIS FANTASTIC PIZZA PASTA SALAD QUICK
If you do not have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. This delicious but super easy to make Pizza Pasta Salad is the answer to your question "What am I going to fix for dinner?"
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
- 16- ounces of Rotini cooked
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 6- ounces Canadian Bacon chopped into bite-size pieces
- 5- ounces Pepperoni Minis
- 1/2 small green bell pepper diced
- One cup chopped Cherry Tomatoes
- One tablespoon Paul Prudhomme's Pizza Pasta Magic or your favorite Italian seasoning
- 1 - 16 bottle of Italian Dressing
First of all, Cook the Rotini according to the package and drain.
Next, in a large bowl, add the Rotini, cheese, pepperoni, and Canadian Bacon.
Dice the bell pepper very small.
Add the bell pepper and tomatoes to the salad.
Add more flavor with the Italian seasoning.
Last, toss everything together with Italian Dressing.
Serve at room temperature or after you refrigerate it.