BEST GOOEY APPETIZER EASY SPINACH DIP FRENCH BREAD
This creamy easy spinach dip is a combination of cream cheese, Mayonaise, sour cream, Mozzarella cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, spinach, and French Loaf.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
large sheet pan
- 1 - 10- ounce package frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese soften
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Add 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese in mixture
- Plus 1 cup Mozzarella cheese on top of everything.
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- And one teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large French Bread
- Top with One - package bacon cooked hard & crumbled up
Preheat oven 350 degrees
Drain spinach and pat dry with paper towels
Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese, granulated garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper.
Slice the French bread in half lengthwise.
Cover the top of both slices of French Bread with the filling.
Crumble up the bacon and sprinkle it on to of the cheese mixture.
Top everything with another cup of Mozzarella cheese.
Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes
Remove from the oven before the cheese is brown.
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 561mg | Potassium: 197mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 3361IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 2mg