Broccoli Yellow Rice Casserole
Have you ever tried yellow rice in your Broccoli Rice Casserole? The flavor is outstanding! Yellow rice is the secret to making the best Broccoli Yellow Rice Casserole I have ever had.
- 1 10 ounces package yellow rice (cooked according to the package)
- 2 10 oz. pack frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, and pepper
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups onion rings French's
Cook yellow rice according to directions on package.
In a large bowl mix broccoli, rice, soups, milk, cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Bake in a greased 9x13 casserole dish at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
You can freeze this dish before baking. If you freeze it, let it thaw and add the toppings just before baking.
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 883mg | Potassium: 584mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1310IU | Vitamin C: 135.5mg | Calcium: 291mg | Iron: 2mg