Add to Collection
Go to Collections
MUSHROOM ONION SWISS BURGER
If you love sauteed mushrooms and grilled onions, this Mushroom Onion Burger is for you.
Prep Time5 hrs 38 mins
Cook Time8 mins
- PATTY THE BURGER
- 4 pounds of ground beef
- 6 ounce burgers equals ten burgers
- 8 ounce burgers equals eight burgers
- 2 tablespoons Montreal Steak Seasoning Grill Mates Hamburger seasonings
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Cajun Seasoning
- Swiss Cheese for each burger
- FOR THE SAUTEED ONIONS
- 3 white onions sliced thin
- 2 pints SLICED MUSHROOMS
- VEGETABLE OIL FOR THE GRIDDLE
- 1 POUND BACON
- Cayenne Ranch Dressing
Mix the ground beef with Montreal Steak Seasoning, granulated garlic, black pepper, and Cajun seasoning.
PATTY THE GROUND BEEF
Allow the ground beef patties to rest in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Cook burgers on the griddle about 4 minutes on each side for a medium burger.
Add the cheese a minute or two just before removing the burger from the griddle.
Calories: 1255kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 80g | Fat: 97g | Saturated Fat: 35g | Cholesterol: 312mg | Sodium: 773mg | Potassium: 1578mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 450IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 8mg