Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
Green Bean Casserole is a holiday tradition. I kicked up the traditional green bean casserole with cheese, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce to make the best green bean casserole!
Prep Time5 hrs 38 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 10¾ ounce can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- Two teaspoons Worcestershire
- 2 14½ ounce cans green beans, drained OR 2 (9 ounces) pack frozen cut green beans, thawed
- Add 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups French's French Fried Onions
Mix soup, milk, pepper, Worcestershire, seasoned salt, garlic, cheese, and drained green beans.
Spray the casserole dish with a cooking spray
Add the green bean mixture.
Top with 2 cups French's French Fried onions
Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly
The green beans will thicken up as they cool.