Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
Green Bean Casserole is a holiday tradition. I kicked up the traditional green bean casserole with cheese, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce to make the best green bean casserole!
Servings: 8 servings
- 10-3/4 ounces Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 2-14-1/2 ounces green beans 2 cans green beans or drained OR 2 (9 ounces) pack frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cups French's French Fried Onions
Mix soup, milk, pepper, Worcestershire, seasoned salt, garlic, cheese, and drained green beans.
Spray the casserole dish with a cooking spray
Add the green bean mixture.
Top with 2 cups French's French Fried onions
Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly
The green beans will thicken up as they cool.
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 452mg | Potassium: 89mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 345IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 232mg | Iron: 1mg