Add to Collection
Go to Collections
CREAM SPINACH CHICKEN BREAST
This quick & easy Cream Spinach Skillet Chicken dinner. Seared chicken Breast top with spinach cream sauce. It is insanely delicious!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time25 mins
- 2 - large chicken breast
- And one teaspoon black pepper
- one teaspoon seasoned salt
- a teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 - 10- ounce package fresh spinach thawed and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 slices Havarti or Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese in the mixture
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Cut each chicken breast in half horizontally, butterfly the chicken.
Season each side of chicken breast with seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic.
Place a couple of tablespoon of vegetable oil in the skillet and cook chicken until it reaches 165 F. Turn off the heat and leave the chicken breast in the skillet.
In a separate skillet or large pot, add two tablespoons butter and saute garlic.
Mix in the cream cheese, heavy cream, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until melted.
Wilt the spinach in the skillet with the cream cheese, heavy cream, and garlic.
Add the Parmesan cheese.
Top the chicken breast with cream spinach, bacon, and Mozzarella cheese.
Cover with a lid until cheese is gooey.
Serving: 1/2 chicken breast