Add to Collection
Go to Collections
PRESSURE COOKER ROAST
I am going to show you each step to making this well-seasoned roast that is so tender is just falls apart. This Ultimate Pressure Cooker Roast can be made in 60 minutes using an Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker. Be sure to see the video below.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time1 hr
- 1 – 4 pound Round or Chuck Roast
- Two tsp Cajun Seasoning
- One large onion minced in a food processor or chopped tiny
- Two bay leaves
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 TB Worcestershire Sauce
- Three celery ribs chopped small
- One tablespoon minced garlic
- One tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup flour to cover the roast
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- And 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Plus 1/2 granulated garlic
Cover the roast with salt and garlic and then flour.
Heat the oil in the pressure cooker on the browning mode and brown all sides of the roast.
Top with chopped onion, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, celery, garlic, Cajun seasoning, and Italian seasoning.
With the pressure cooker on high pressure, cook one hour.
Place a kitchen towel on top of the release valve and release the pressure.
Use 6-quart pressure cooker.
Place a kitchen towel on top of the release valve before releasing pressure.