Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Crock-Pot Pizza Spaghetti-Recipe
You will love making this flavorful pizza spaghetti using your slow cooker.
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 pound ground sausage browned and drained (Hot or spicy sausage is great in this recipe)
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef browned and drained
- 1-8 ounce pack Spaghetti pasta cooked according to package and drained (adding additional pasta will make it dry)
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 7 cups 56 ounces - Spaghetti Sauce
- Two teaspoons - Pizza & Pasta Seasoning by Paul Prudhomme
Cook the pasta according to the package and drain it. Place the pasta in the bottom of the crock-pot that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.
Pour half of the Spaghetti sauce over pasta.
Brown and drain 1-1/2 pounds ground beef and layer it on top of the Spaghetti Sauce.
Add 1 cup mozzarella cheese on top of the ground beef.
Add a layer of pepperoni.
Layer a pound of sausage on top of the Pepperoni.
Layer the other half of the Spaghetti Sauce on top of the Pepperoni and Sausage.
Cups of mozzarella cheese on top of the Spaghetti Sauce.
Next, sprinkle generously with Pizza & Pasta Magic or use your favorite pizza topping. I have also used Mama Francesca. It has a blend of grated Parmesan and spices.
Cook on low 4 hours.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 1344mg | Potassium: 671mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 836IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 3mg