Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Oven Fried Bacon-Adoption Issues
The easiest way to prepare bacon is in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Take a large sheet pan with a lip and line it with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Be sure to cover the edges. I usually build a wall with the foil around the lip of the pan.
- Arrange the bacon in the pan. It is best if the bacon does not touch each other. You can put the bacon directly on the foil or use a wire rack.
- If using a rack spray the rack with a cooking spray and place it on the foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove bacon to a plate covered with paper towels.
- Adjust cooking time accordingly depending on how crispy you like your bacon. We all like our baking cooked differently. I usually take it out of the oven and get several pieces out for my husband and then return it back to the oven for another 10-12 minutes. The rest of the family likes our bacon crispy.