Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Easy Pasta Salad Italian Shrimp
This Easy Pasta Salad Italian Shrimp is made with a bottle of Italian dressing, Italian seasoning, pasta, shrimp, cucumber, tomato and Italian Cheese.
- 2 pounds shrimp peeled and cleaned OR 3 large chicken breasts, seasoned with Italian seasoning and garlic, baked and cut up into small pieces. I used frozen shrimp, but if I had fresh shrimp, I would have used them.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 12 ounce Pasta Spiral - enriched with tomato, beet & spinach
- 1 cucumber chopped into small pieces
- 1 tomato chopped into small pieces
- 8 ounces Creamy Italian dressing I use Olive Garden dressing. You can purchase this at Wal-Mart.
- 1 cup Italian cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon One teaspoon Italian seasoning for the pasta salad
Melt the butter and add the shrimp. Sprinkle the shrimp well with granulated garlic and Italian seasoning.
Remove from the skillet when the shrimp turn light pink. Do not over cook them.
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Chop the cucumber and the tomato into bite size pieces.
Add all the ingredients including the Italian dressing and the shredded cheese.
I added an extra teaspoon of Italian seasoning at this point.
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 197mg | Sodium: 625mg | Potassium: 182mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 163IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 2mg