Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Best Chicken Noodle Soup – Crock-Pot
The best chicken noodle soup I have ever had!
- 12 cups 2 - 48-ounce containers of Chicken Broth
- Three chicken breasts Try 3 to 4 cups Leftover Turkey
- Two bay leaves remove before serving
- 1 teaspoon Poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups celery finely chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- One pack 24 ounces Egg Noodles - (I get my homestyle egg noodles in the frozen foods section)
Add everything to the crockpot except the noodles and heavy cream.
Cook for 3 hours on high.
Add the noodles and heavy cream.
Continue cooking on high for an additional hour.
Pull the chicken apart using a couple of forks or take it out of the crock-pot and chop it up.
After chopping the chicken up, add it back to the crock-pot.
Put the crockpot on warm until ready to serve.
Calories: 1828kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 183g | Saturated Fat: 111g | Cholesterol: 652mg | Sodium: 10665mg | Potassium: 3138mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 8013IU | Vitamin C: 208mg | Calcium: 579mg | Iron: 7mg