Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Italian Tortellini Pasta Salad
Put dinner on the table fast! This tasty Italian Chicken Tortellini Pasta Salad is super easy to make using a bottle of Italian dressing.
- 3 chicken breast cooked and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon Garlic per chicken breast to sprinkle on before baking
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning per chicken breast to sprinkle on before baking
- 20- ounce Tortellini Buitoni Tortellini stuffed with Spinach & Ricotta
- 1 cucumber chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup Italian dressing Olive Garden Creamy Italian
- 1 cup Italian cheese grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese to top the pasta salad
Season the chicken well with the garlic and Italian seasoning.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Chop the chicken into bite-size pieces.
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Chop the cucumber and the tomato into bite-size pieces. (I used a handful of cherry tomatoes sliced in half).
Add all the ingredients including the Italian dressing and the shredded cheese
Top with grated Parmesan cheese
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 622mg | Potassium: 344mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 143IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 148mg | Iron: 2mg