Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Skillet Chicken Pot Pie
Quick and easy skillet chicken pot pie with frozen pie dough.
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup half and half
- 3 large chicken breasts cooked and cut into small pieces (I seasoned my chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic before baking)
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 pound mixed veggies frozen
- 1 teaspoon salt pepper, and garlic
- 1½ tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 potato Diced very small
- 3 eggs boiled and sliced
- 1 Pie Crust Pillsbury Refrigerated
Peel and dice the potato in very small pieces.
In a large skillet, mix the soups, salt, pepper, garlic, poultry seasoning, vegetables, and diced onion and mix well.
Stir in the cooked chopped chicken diced potato and sliced eggs.
Combine all ingredients and level out in a 12 in oven-proof skillet. I used a 12 inch cast iron skillet.
Place a pie crust the skillet.
Cut a couple of slits in the crust.
Lightly brush the crust with a beaten egg white.
Bake 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until bubbly and the golden crust.
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 912mg | Potassium: 492mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2628IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 2mg